9.20.2011

Virginia

So I moved to Virginia! Next phase of "Comedic Revival" is complete and the weather is getting to the point where I feel like it is time to start performing. Yes, my performances are contingent upon the weather. No, do not call me "rain man." A few things that have gone on the last couple weeks.

1.) I'm working on a script with "Idea Men" star Baden Bagley that we hope the University of North Carolina will approve. It's for the upcoming basketball season and would star UNC point guard Kendall Marshall. We're also starting a podcast TOMORROW.

2.) In late August I moved back to Virginia and realized I wasn't in Raleigh anymore when I saw a group of girls pull a guy from a trunk. This particular action was okay because they were LDS, and I assume it was his birthday or their special way of asking homeboy out. I'm hoping it was both for his sake.

3.) I've been writing like a fool. Everything I put down on paper is cleaning up nicely. I say this because this is not the typical post everyday blog (which I will make it soon enough), but a blog chronicling my show "Comedic Revival" from brain, to paper, to you. I can't wait to share some of the new stuff!


Anyway just some of the things that are happening. Of course you will be filled in much more frequently now that I am settled in my new-old surroundings. I realized today that living in a town of a million plus people is very different from where I am now. I like it because there are a million more stories to be told in these parts. You will hear them all. Cool music!
Music By Atomic Tom. More on them HERE:http://www.atomictom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment